How to pack structured source code for a customer

Hi, I wonder how you pack the source code for delivery if it uses many #include directives with code distributed in many files.

I think that solution could be smart replacing the #include directives by files content. It is actually not a trivial task, so before I start with the tool, I wonder if some of you mastered the code distribution in a better way.

I am trying to resurrect this topic after a while. Perhaps someone has the answer, when so many freelancers must deliver their code.

How about an installer? (Google EA Install). It allows you to specify any subdirectory of the MetaTrader installation for multiple categories of files. 

Doerk Hilger:
How about an installer? (Google EA Install). It allows you to specify any subdirectory of the MetaTrader installation for multiple categories of files. 

Yes, I could use the installer or whatever suitable, but how do I retrieve (copy) exactly those files that were used in the particular project? There are many generic files in the project (mostly there is a single file per class), I would like to pack only those files used by the top project file (and its dependencies inc. resources).

It´s exactly what this installer can do for you. My EA/System includes an API with a couple of sources additionally to the EA itself. The installer does not only install the EA, it copies all files that I want to be copied to the folders I want them to become copied. I guess it´s exactly what you need. And no - it´s not my product ;) But I can really recommend it.

Doerk Hilger:
It´s exactly what this installer can do for you. My EA/System includes an API with a couple of sources additionally to the EA itself. The installer does not only install the EA, it copies all files that I want to be copied to the folders I want them to become copied. I guess it´s exactly what you need. And no - it´s not my product ;) But I can really recommend it.
Doerk, could you confirm, whether the installer can resolve the dependency of included source files? - I could not decipher it from the post.

Why can't you zip all the required stuff with subfolders, so that a customer then just unzip them into mql4/mql5 folder recreating initial hierarchy?

Stanislav Korotky:
Why can't you zip all the required stuff with subfolders, so that a customer then just unzip them into mql4/mql5 folder recreating initial hierarchy?
Because the files he wants are mixed with others he doesn't want to provide.

Alain Verleyen:
Because the files he wants are mixed with others he doesn't want to provide.
Exactly, delivering redundant files only confuses the customer and may be a source of future problems.
Reason: