Adding indicator values to trade functions to write to file later

I am looking to see if there is a way to add current indicator values of a trade the moment it opens to a trade function so that later once the trade closes I can write all associated data for a trade to file easily from the order functions. I have looked into storing things in the OrderComment function but was told this was not a smart option since those values can be changed by the broker. Does anyone know of anyway to do this? If there is no better way to do this I will likely just store the mentioned data into an array that gets called later when I write to file.

I would write everything to a csv file by adding line by line with all the relevant values.

Carl Schreiber:
I would write everything to a csv file by adding line by line with all the relevant values.

I guess I could write it to the csv file as I go. I just need to look and see if there is a way to search a cell for the specific order number and write to that row for the closing data. That way I can write all data for a single order in the same row, since the values attributed to it will be determined at different times (some of my trades are open for seconds, some for days) and often close over 200 trades/week. That will likely accomplish what I am trying to do.

Thanks for the help

Reason: