bought an EA but it does not appear in the MT4 Market/Purchases

bought an EA yesterday but it does not appear in the MT4 Market/Purchases yet.  I can download the demo version fine.  any suggestions?

lenoxgreen:

bought an EA yesterday but it does not appear in the MT4 Market/Purchases yet.  I can download the demo version fine.  any suggestions?

Next time try to use screenshot or simply message the EA provider for any rules

Masimpe Chandala:
Next time try to use screenshot or simply message the EA provider for any rules

That is a screenshot of where you expect to see your purchases.

lenoxgreen:

There are multiple topics concerning this so I am sure that a simple search will reveal your answer.

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email (your login is lenoxgreen).
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

---------------- 

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Purchased Indicator is no longer in store and it has stopped working

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.08 12:10

You can search this product by name: use search on the top right corner of Metatrader -

Issue in MT5 Storage/Cloud Protector/Community
Issue in MT5 Storage/Cloud Protector/Community
  • www.mql5.com
When trying to Utilize Cloud Protector i am getting "Incorrect Login/Password" in the Journal .Login + Pass are correct...
Reason: