<..> MT4 installation issue

Hi,

I'm trying to reinstall the <..> indicator I use all the time on my mt4 broker account on the same computer I have always installed it on but it's not letting me. I've tried to reinstall it from the MQL5 window as well like I did the first time but no success. When I try to move the indicator into a chart the indicator does not install/stick (see video: https://www.loom.com/share/274b03827ea843e699770a8cff4be46b). Any tips for how I may solve this issue would be greatly appreciated

You may check the journal/logs to know about what is written there:

• activation was finsihed because of Windows update, or
  • Community tab login issue (some users are login to Community tab in Metatrader usign email instead of their forum login), or
  • old version/build of Metatrader, or
  • Internet Explorer was not installed on computer as the latest build, or
  • some users are trying to install the product from the webpage instead of installing the product directly from Metatrader, or
  • more ..

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Order <...> Indicator

Sergey Golubev, 2020.10.08 19:13

You can check about the following:

• did you fill Community tab with your forum login and forum password? (do not use your email for login),
  • also check Internet Explorer (the latest version should be installed on your computer; I am having version 11).

And look at this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/352941

If activations are enough so you can delete this product from Metatrader and install it directly from Metatrader once again.
Or you can copy this product from one Metatrader to an other one within same computer.

Sergey Golubev:

If activations are enough so you can delete this product from Metatrader and install it directly from Metatrader once again.
Or you can copy this product from one Metatrader to an other one within same computer.

Sergey, thanks for the ideas. I copied the indicator from one MT4 where it was working to the other MT4 I wanted to install it and it worked. Thanks so much!

trade2freedom:
Sergey, thanks for the ideas. I copied the indicator from one MT4 where it was working to the other MT4 I wanted to install it and it worked. Thanks so much!
Yes, because the activation is per hardware (same computer) with same software (same Windows version with same Windows updates).
So, it does not matter about how many Metatrader instances are installed on this computer (it is one working activation anyway).
Reason: