NT8 programmer

Hi

I am new here, I need a NT8 programmer how do I search in MQL5 to find someone?

willwin:

Hi

I am new here, I need a NT8 programmer how do I search in MQL5 to find someone?

Post your requirements in the Freelance section.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Post your requirements in the Freelance section.

ok thank you 

I posted my request in the freelance section and have 1 developer respond and says downloaded my NT8 code.

Now what? Do I just wait?? how do I contact this developer?


thk u

Raymond

willwin #:

ok thank you 

I posted my request in the freelance section and have 1 developer respond and says downloaded my NT8 code.

Now what? Do I just wait?? how do I contact this developer?


thk u

Raymond

Follow the instructions on the Freelance section please.

If you select this developer to work on your project, you will have contact information revealed.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Follow the instructions on the Freelance section please.

If you select this developer to work on your project, you will have contact information revealed.

Ok  thank you. I went back in there and realized  there was the comment button.. So I have contact now thank you.