What is Virtual Hosting failed to get list of virtual hosts (www.mql5.com:443 send request failed [12002])

Dear experienced traders

I can't use 1 EA in my virtual PC, it shows the error like below. 

What is Virtual Hosting failed to get list of virtual hosts (www.mql5.com:443 send request failed [12002])

Do you know the reason? 

Thank you in advance and best wishes

Do you know the error below is cause of MT5 terminal or VPS provider? 

Virtual Hosting failed to get list of virtual hosts (www.mql5.com:443 send request failed [12002])

There are several reasons for this issue (in theoretical point of view):

• your VPS provider, or
  • you did not login to Community tab in Metatrader in correct way (use Metatrader's journal to check about - correct login or not; it should be written there),
  • Internet Explorer should be the latest version installed on your VPS, and the settings of this IE should allow you to use the primate messaging system on the top right corner of Mettader, or
  • more (DEP is depends on Windows version, and more).

Sergey Golubev:

There are several reasons for this issue (in theoretical point of view):

• your VPS provider, or
  • you did not login to Community tab in Metatrader in correct way (use Metatrader's journal to check about - correct login or not; it should be written there),
  • Internet Explorer should be the latest version installed on your VPS, and the settings of this IE should allow you to use the primate messaging system on the top right corner of Mettader, or
  • more (DEP is depends on Windows version, and more).

Thank you so much, Sergey! 

I tried it many times, but it not work...

I think I have to change my VPS. 

I am having an issue with this message:

failed to get list of virtual hosts [1001] (connect failed)

The source is said to be Virtual Hosting. I have also tried to click on the bottom right corner with the ping or packet loss shown, and clicked the "Network Rescan" button.

It is due to my internet? My ping is currently 33.20 ms which I assumed would be okay. I am just running it on my laptop but in future would like to update this. Could this be the problem?

Reason: