What are the parameters slippage .

hi . What are the parameters slippage for expert . 

What is the best value for it, to set it on the expert advisor? 

and thank you

MUSTAPHA barny:

hi . What are the parameters slippage for expert . 

What is the best value for it, to set it on the expert advisor? 

and thank you

The difference between the expected price of a trade, and the price the trade actually executes at.

You can't expect a trade to open at the exact price p, specially when volatility is high. For example you request to buy something at time t with price p, but your request will be executed at time t+a when the price is p±s. Using the slippage input you tell the system how big s can be.

Ehsan Tarakemeh:
The difference between the expected price of a trade, and the price the trade actually executes at.

You can't expect a trade to open at the exact price p, specially when volatility is high. For example you request to buy something at time t with price p, but your request will be executed at time t+a when the price is p±s. Using the slippage input you tell the system how big s can be.

thank you so much . I didn't understand very well, how much I would leave in Expert . Number : 4

slippage, extra "pips" for broker to.earn  ;)

Soewono Effendi:
slippage, extra "pips" for broker to.earn  ;)

thank you . I mean, if the spread was 20 pips , and the sliding value was 50 pips in the expert advisor, then the spread would increase to 71pips , and a deal would not be opened.

Reason: