How to remove security

How can he set my expert on a real.

Is security enough for our codes here? 

Chalin Saranga Jayathilake:

I have no idea what you are asking.

Discussion of market products is not allowed.

Keith Watford:

I have no idea what you are asking.

Discussion of market products is not allowed.

My indicator has removed the in security. of the demo downloaded from this site. How to do.

My indicator has removed the in security. of the demo downloaded from this site. How to do.

Your post is gibberish.

If you are using a translation programme keep your sentences simple.

1. Your post is almost unintelligible. If you are using mechanical translation, you must use simple language structure.

2. There has been zero proof that any ex4/5 can be decompiled since Build 600+ 2014.02.03
              Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway (MetaQuotes Software Corp.) - MQL4 programming forum
              Code Protection: New MQL4 language(Build 600+) decompilation protection and other crack techniques. (Macos Silva) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2

3. If you are really asking how to decompile or remove the market security — you are a thief.

William Roeder:
  1. Your post is almost unintelligible. If you are using mechanical translation, you must use simple language structure.

2. There has been zero proof that any ex4/5 can be decompiled since Build 600+ 2014.02.03
              Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway (MetaQuotes Software Corp.) - MQL4 programming forum
              Code Protection: New MQL4 language(Build 600+) decompilation protection and other crack techniques. (Macos Silva) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2

3. If you are really asking how to decompile or remove the market security — you are a thief.

It's great that you understand my problem.

That is my problem. Did you mean a thief to me?On what basis do you make such an accusation against me?

There may be some language issues in the conversation. Sorry about that

The problem is the following:
people did not understand about what  you are talking about.

You should exptess your issue/problem/question in normal way, or I will delete your thread.

It's great that you understand my problem.

That is my problem. Did you mean a thief to me?On what basis do you make such an accusation against me?

ok sir I accept that

There are not SOME language issues.

I don't understand anything that you have posted (except your last post).

Reason: