automatic stop loss

hi, i am looking for an ea that lets me move the stop loss automatically. This is what i need? open a position and once in a position i want that the stop loss move automatically once a specific price has been reach. and then once another price has been reach move again to another position.

specifically i want to open a trade with 12.5 points stop loss and 25 points take profit. once the price reach 20 points move the stop loss to break even plus 1. and finally once the price reach 22 points move stop loss to 17 points in profit...

please let me know if there is something like this around or if somebody can code it.

thanks

ramirezsaad:

hi, i am looking for an ea that lets me move the stop loss automatically. This is what i need? open a position and once in a position i want that the stop loss move automatically once a specific price has been reach. and then once another price has been reach move again to another position.

specifically i want to open a trade with 12.5 points stop loss and 25 points take profit. once the price reach 20 points move the stop loss to break even plus 1. and finally once the price reach 22 points move stop loss to 17 points in profit...

please let me know if there is something like this around or if somebody can code it.

thanks

If you can't find it in the Market, you can post your request as a job in the Freelance section.

Discussion about commercial solutions is not allowed in this forum.

Just about any and every approach to trading can be found in Market. The trick is to be able to set realistic settings, have the margin to cover the strategy requirements, and have the personal trading style and discipline to not blow up your own trading.

Check out the free EAs and indicators in Market on a DEMO account to see what fits your style and technical requirements and then if you need something custom built there are Freelancers to code what you want them to code.

Don't start by spending money.... take a look at all the work that has already been done.  After all, there are only five numbers to work with: open, close, high, low, and volume.  Everything is based off those numbers so in fact you will find most of the Market indicators and EAs are variations of a few strategies: trends, hedging, pattern recognition, price action, etc.  Learn the basics for free with a DEMO.  Keep your cash for trading when you have a DEMO system that works for a few months.... for at least 2 weeks.

Good luck

Reason: