Previous Indicator Data MT5 not listed

Good day,

Can someone please advise on how to get previous indicator Data on dropdown menus when setting up the MA as it is not listed on the web terminal for MT5. 

Regards

EDE

EDE :

Good day,

Can someone please advise on how to get previous indicator Data on dropdown menus when setting up the MA as it is not listed on the web terminal for MT5. 

Regards

EDE

Step one: place the first indicator on the chart (in the example below it is 'Movong Average'). Step two: from the 'Naviagator' window drag the 'Custom Moving Average' indicator and go to the 'Paraneters' tab:

Vladimir Karputov:

Step one: place the first indicator on the chart (in the example below it is 'Movong Average'). Step two: from the 'Naviagator' window drag the 'Custom Moving Average' indicator and go to the 'Paraneters' tab:

Thanks so much!

EDE:

Thanks so much!

I am actually trying to do this via web terminal kindly see picture

:
Previous indicator data.JPG 55 kb  and not MT5 platform... is there a way to do it?

EDE :

I am actually trying to do this via web terminal kindly see picture

:
Previous indicator data.JPG   55 kb   and not MT5 platform... is there a way to do it?

My recipe is only for the MetaTrader 5 terminal (for the desktop version of Windows). This does not work in WebTerminal.

Hello everybody,

Having the same problem here.

It seem that this feature is simply not working for all indicators .

Option "apply  to previous indicator data " is simply not listed.

Somebody know what exactly  the code has to contain in order for this feature to be functional?

Thanks.

Robert72 #: Somebody know what exactly  the code has to contain in order for this feature to be functional?

Perhaps you should read the manual. You have to use the OnCalculate with the price.
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

Reason: