Novice: How can I achieve the following effect, in each band high and low point display value?

I'm a beginner in MT5, How can I achieve the following effect, in each band high and low point display value?

Files:
The_Band.PNG  45 kb

Those are text objects.

1. Open View (Alt+V) → Data Window (Control+D) and see if the indicator also has data in buffers you can read with iCustom. If not:
  2. Find the naming pattern, so you can differentiate those objects from other text objects. Go through the object list, get the name, text, price, time of each object.

kaochikon :

I'm a beginner in MT5, How can I achieve the following effect, in each band high and low point display value?

You can take this code as a basis Size of candles 2 (text) and change it a little.

Size of candles 2 (text)
Size of candles 2 (text)
  • www.mql5.com
The indicator reflects the size of the bar. The size is calculated by the following formula: "minuend" minus "deduction". "Minuend" and "deduction" can be any of four values (open, high, low or close). Added in version 2:  customizable colors for the text on bullish and bearish bars customizable shift from the bar the text is now displayed...
Reason: