Indicators: Price momentum oscillator

Price momentum oscillator:

Price momentum oscillator

Price momentum oscillator

Author: Mladen Rakic

Hi Mladen Rakic,

I appreciate very much the Price Momentum Oscillator (PMO) indicator by DecisionPoint and written by you for mt5 and I am using it in my trading. Pretty accurate and doesn't repaint. Kudos to you for that. I wonder can you accommodate my request for inserting alerts in it? If yes, I would like to have alerts on change of color and a vertical line drawn on it or kindly direct me to the right place if you had already done so. I did try searching in this forum but can't find any. Hope it's ok with you and I would like to thank you in advance for this. Hope I'm not asking a lot and I deeply appreciate if you can accommodate my humble request. Thanks. 

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
When a graphical object is created using the ObjectCreate() function, it's necessary to specify the type of object being created, which can be one of the values of the ENUM_OBJECT enumeration. Further specifications of object properties are possible using functions for working with graphical objects.
Reason: