[Error MT5] Marked Closed - Backtesting

Hi everyone.

I am trying to evaluate the Cotton (#Cotton_v20) market, I have imported an updated chart with Bars and Ticks from Tickstory.
(This isn't the first time I've updated the charts)

The problem is that when I start the backtest, Journal writes me this error: Market Closed
I state that the back test chart works regularly, but having an error in the log, I'm not sure that everything works smoothly and that the results are quite "real" or reliable.
(Reliable as much as a backtest based on the past can be this, but then I keep it in demo for a few weeks and I check)

Any help to correct this error?

Software config: MT5, Windows10 server, VPS

Photo from error log  in the attach.

Visualize a Strategy in the MetaTrader 5 Tester
Visualize a Strategy in the MetaTrader 5 Tester
  • www.mql5.com
We all know the saying "Better to see once than hear a hundred times". You can read various books about Paris or Venice, but based on the mental images you wouldn't have the same feelings as on the evening walk in these fabulous cities. The advantage of visualization can easily be projected on any aspect of our lives, including work in the...
Files:
Capture.PNG  28 kb

Check the characteristics of the symbol: look at what time the trade starts. You are clearly trying to send out a trade order while the market is closed.

Vladimir Karputov:
Check the characteristics of the symbol: look at what time the trade starts. You are clearly trying to send out a trade order while the market is closed.

Thanks for information, I try check this parameter.

Mattia Musiello :

Thanks for information, I try check this parameter.

For example, there may be such a specification of a symbol ("Market Watch" window - right click on a symbol - "Specification")

Vladimir Karputov:

For example, there may be such a specification of a symbol ("Market Watch" window - right click on a symbol - "Specification")

I tried copy from original symbol, maybe i have a wrong time, i try copy time from official trade time for Cotton.
I am confused with time zones, my time, broker time, symbol time :-)

Attach photo.

Documentation on MQL5: Timeseries and Indicators Access / CopyOpen
Documentation on MQL5: Timeseries and Indicators Access / CopyOpen
  • www.mql5.com
The function gets into open_array the history data of bar open prices for the selected symbol-period pair in the specified quantity. It should be noted that elements ordering is from present to past, i.e., starting position of 0 means the current bar. If you know the amount of data you need to copy, it should better be done to a statically...
Files:
Capture2.PNG  13 kb

Mattia Musiello :

I tried copy from original symbol, maybe i have a wrong time, i try copy time from official trade time for Cotton.
I am confused with time zones, my time, broker time, symbol time :-)

Attach photo.

The specification is indicated by the time of the trade server. You can see the trading server time in the 'Market Watch' window

Vladimir Karputov:

The specification is indicated by the time of the trade server. You can see the trading server time in the 'Market Watch' window

Thanks for help.

Reason: