Logic for using ¨Footprints Indicator¨ Cluster Box

To add comments, please log in or register
YThi MJ
YThi MJ  

Hi,

I want to apply the logic to an EA with the indicator attached to check for the previous 1,2 o 3 candles and where the maximum was in that candle, top or bottom and what type of candle, providing the maximum an X trigger value. Could I use iCustoms for it?

It would work like an OrderFlow Indicator with signal.

Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators / iCustom
Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators / iCustom
  • www.mql5.com
[in]  Custom indicator name. If the name starts with the reverse slash '\', the EX5 indicator file is searched for relative to the MQL5\Indicators indicator root directory. Thus, when calling FirstIndicator"...), the indicator is downloaded as MQL5\Indicators\FirstIndicator.ex5. If the path contains no file, the error 4802...
Files:
William Roeder
William Roeder  
YThi MJ: Could I use iCustoms for it?

That indicator has no buffers, so no.

YThi MJ
YThi MJ  
William Roeder:

That indicator has no buffers, so no.

Buffers could be added?

I have just seen how it works and I discovered buffers today.

• Alert for maximum values ​​at previous 1 or 2 bars
  • At the start of the bar, first third / Bulls will need to have the maximum values ​​on the bottom and Bears will need to have the maximum values ​​on the top /
Buy Bulls and Sell Bears signals.

Maybe adding a time for previous bar and dividing it by 3, selecting the first third and seeing if the maximum value was there meeting a Higher Than from the 5 groups. Then getting a signal for yes or not, meaning Buy for a Bull Candle and Sell for a Bear Candle. The data is there. 

Still, I do not know how to add it. 

To add comments, please log in or register