Experts: Bollinger Breakout EURUSD M15

Bollinger Breakout EURUSD M15:

Break out strategy based on Bollinger Bands.

Author: Alexander10304

can this be run on my strategy tester - it will not load into my  Navigator window

I always run everything on one minute demo EURUSD M1 to see how it behaves and to save time and expense, artificial intelligence EA tackled a huge up-down bar buying at top selling at bottom, few if any could do that.  

jgray110:
I always run everything on one minute demo EURUSD M1 to see how it behaves and to save time and expense, artificial intelligence EA tackled a huge up-down bar buying at top selling at bottom, few if any could do that.  
Some EAs will not work as well on timeframes other than what they were designed for, so while it is a good concept to test, it might not get the results expected.

Hi good attempt.  The main issue I think is the breakout factor setting which fixes the width at which the Bollinger is considered to be contracting and where a potential breakout will occur.
It might be more feasible to track the iBands signal and look for a contraction and then fast expansion which should provide a good indication for breakout.
Also it would be good to remove the buy and sell conditions and instead go long or short depending on breakout direction
The other alternative would be to set pending orders for long and short and when one is activated delete the other.
I will have a go over and see what I can come up with.

You can use it on other timeframes but you need to adjust the breakout factor in the code.

Friend I know that is an old thread, however I have the winning formula with the Bollinger bands, I am looking to make an EA of that strategy, 95% of success.

My skype: cash productions

Reason: