Experts: a_informer

a_informer:

It Is placing stop loss and take profit at a given distance. Displays the current status of open orders. For closing of the order it is enough to select and move the label to the left.

Author: Alexey Konygin

Thanks

Thanks

I downloaded the program and installed it as well. However when I click on it on the indicator tab nothing comes up. Is there any way to configure it? Can you tell the way to install it? Please reply here if possible

I downloaded the program and installed it as well. However when I click on it on the indicator tab nothing comes up. Is there any way to configure it? Can you tell the way to install it? Please reply here if possible

Nikola37:
Thanks

Pancho;

Have you run this on V4.0 build 600 or 610. It loads fine however does not show any data. Either it has problems with 600 or maybe it needs to be turned on after loading. Have got the smiley face.

Nikola37:
Thanks

Pancho;

Have you run this on V4.0 build 600 or 610. It loads fine however does not show any data. Either it has problems with 600 or maybe it needs to be turned on after loading. Have got the smiley face.

please help..i have loaded the Expert advisor with smiley face but no signal or live trading !!!?? i waited for 3 to 4 hrs still no live trading....is der any problem in leverage

I couldn't get it to work, it freezes up the chart and doesn't move and there are a lot of errors maybe it's out of date I don't know, almost all of the EAs on this site don't seem to trade. I test everything on demo one minute, that way I can see how the EA behaves and not waste time or expense, because there's a ton of junk submitted, then if it shows some promise I move on to M5, M15 etc.
Reason: