Use Achievements to get the most out of MetaTrader 5

We have revised the Achievements so that newcomers can get the hang of the platform and start trading faster, while experienced traders are able to find some additional ways to earn money. Now Achievements represent a full-fledged platform tutorial allowing you to track your progress.

Use Achievements to get the most out of MetaTrader 5

The tips have been divided thematically: from the simplest operations with an account up to algorithmic trading. When you follow any tip, the tick mark on its page turns green, and the general progress bar is slightly filled. Every tip has its own "value" so the bar is filled unevenly.

The tips have been divided thematically

Update MetaTrader 5 and visit the Achievements even if you know the platform well — you can study only the sections you are interested in. However, if you want to ensure that you get the most out of MetaTrader 5, fill the progress bar all the way through.

Download MetaTrader 5

Can i test it in hot forex MT4

Thabang Machabe:
This is for MT5 only.

Thabang Machabe:

Why don't you try it on Hot Forex MetaTrader 5? It is available from them.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

@MetaQuotes

I have been following the achievements but found that some of them are not marked as completed, specifically the ones for opening the market and opening the signals. any advise on these?

MetaQuotes
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile
Reason: