MT5 EA Icustom buffer value 0.0 help please

Hi guys, I've been stuck at this problem of Icustom in MT5 EA returning 0 values all the time. All i wanted is to call previous Bar value from a indicator buffer. The indicator data window shows accurate values but when called using Icustom in EA it returns all 0.

Ive read and studied on using Icustom but to no avail. Ive attached the EA and indicator any suggestion is greatly appreciate. 

wolfgangpaco 111 :

Hi guys, I've been stuck at this problem of Icustom in MT5 EA returning 0 values all the time. All i wanted is to call previous Bar value from a indicator buffer . The indicator data window shows accurate values but when called using Icustom in EA it returns all 0.

Ive read and studied on using Icustom but to no avail. Ive attached the EA and indicator any suggestion is greatly appreciate. 

Throw out the entire * .mq4 code in the trash. Free your brain. Work with pure MQL5 code.

Vladimir Karputov:

Throw out the entire * .mq4 code in the trash. Free your brain. Work with pure MQL5 code.

Thanks Vladimir so the error lies in the mq4 include file? I used mq4 include file to convert order functions mainly but for icustom calling buffers it is in Mql5 version. 

wolfgangpaco 111:
Thanks Vladimir so the error lies in the mq4 include file? I used mq4 include file to convert order functions mainly but for icustom calling buffers it is in Mql5 version. 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 EA Icustom buffer value 0.0 help please

Vladimir Karputov, 2020.07.12 16:15

Reason: