Indicators: Identify potential entries - page 2

Hello, @macxx 

Glade to hear that, 

No worry about the warning,

When the indicator is run it will indicate any possible reversal on every new bar. So it might take you a while

However, you can back-test it if you want to see how it will indicate these possible reversal

Very nice and useful! any chance for an MT4 version?

Thanks so much for this indicator, is it possible to add alert?

Hello @traderUk67

So far I have it in MQL5, maybe in the near future i might develop it in MQL4

Hello @pkoolc1, you are welcome

And of course it is possible, very easy, will add the code during this weekend and share it with the community 

Mario Gharib:

Hello, @macxx 

Glade to hear that, 

No worry about the warning,

When the indicator is run it will indicate any possible reversal on every new bar. So it might take you a while

However, you can back-test it if you want to see how it will indicate these possible reversal

Working like a charm... Nice one

Mario Gharib:

Hello @pkoolc1, you are welcome

And of course it is possible, very easy, will add the code during this weekend and share it with the community 

Thank you so much. Will be watching out for it. Also saw you copy trades, good results just that my broker does not use netting. lol

Hello everybody, check out the video below on how to compile the indicator and how to test it.

Once the market open tomorrow, you just need to run the indicator on any of your charts

Hey @pkoolc1 glad you did. 

Well you can create an EA that allows you to 'netting' your trades ! or just switch to a broker that can activate netting for ya

@pkoolc1, you can get this indicator with alerts on the following link https://www.mql5.com/en/code/download/30105/ind_potentialentrieswithalerts.mq5

Cheers !  👌 👌 👌