Metaeditor4 F1 Help wont work on Wine/Linux

Hey there Community ;-),

maybe someone faced a similar Problem and has some Information for me. I've installed Metatrader4 on WIne and everything works fine, except the F1 Help in Metaeditor (Metatrader Help works )

I've browsed older Threads to fix this issue but there isn't much Information about this problem

Tested on 2 PCs

OS is Ubuntu 18.04

Xchm is installed

Oh and it isn't isolated to mt4 , the exact same Problem appears on the MT5 Version, everything works like a charm except the Metaeditor Help

So if anyone can Provide a Hint for this issue feel free to share it, because it already is driving me into Ragemode, you would really help me a lot (Are there some Libs which are maybe missing?) ;-)

Thanks in advance for your Help 

DigitalAlchemist:

Hey there Community ;-),

maybe someone faced a similar Problem and has some Information for me. I've installed Metatrader4 on WIne and everything works fine, except the F1 Help in Metaeditor (Metatrader Help works )

I've browsed older Threads to fix this issue but there isn't much Information about this problem

Tested on 2 PCs

OS is Ubuntu 18.04

Xchm is installed

Oh and it isn't isolated to mt4 , the exact same Problem appears on the MT5 Version, everything works like a charm except the Metaeditor Help

So if anyone can Provide a Hint for this issue feel free to share it, because it already is driving me into Ragemode, you would really help me a lot (Are there some Libs which are maybe missing?) ;-)

Thanks in advance for your Help 

Switch to windows.

Reason: