Easy EA HELP -- is there any kind programmer?

The EA should start with a 0.01 lots BUY, with 40 pips TP and 40 pips SL. If reaches TP, another BUY 0.01 has to be launched, again with SL and TP @40 pips.

If reaches SL, opens in SELL with 0.02 lots. Always 40 pips TP and 40 pips SL. These are fixed.

If the SELL order reaches TP, open 0.01 lots SELL .

If, instead, it reaches SL, open 0.04 BUY.

Hope for the source:)

Garman,

Maybe it will be better if you go to FreeLance Section and request your EA from there.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Regards,

MRC 

MQL5 jobs
MQL5 jobs
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

garman1987:

The EA should start with a 0.01 lots BUY, with 40 pips TP and 40 pips SL. If reaches TP, another BUY 0.01 has to be launched, again with SL and TP @40 pips.

If reaches SL, opens in SELL with 0.02 lots. Always 40 pips TP and 40 pips SL. These are fixed.

only need $ 20 to make this EA :)

ismail77:
only need $ 20 to make this EA :)
ok but how can i ensure you will do this work if i pay in advance?

You don't pay in advance. The fee is "locked" in your account but you have to approve the work before the fee is released to the developer. It's a very safe system. Any disputes are handled by MetaQuotes.

garman1987:
ok but how can i ensure you will do this work if i pay in advance?
Please take a look at the Freelance rules.

garman1987:

In this mql5 web when you want to do a programming job, it is advisable to use the freelance section. there you could get more than 20 programmers interested in your work
Reason: