uk brokers with 100% history quality recommendations please

Hi. My broker has terrible history quality and gives hugely different results compared to other history data available. Any recommendations for any UK brokers which have 100% history quality please?

Ryan

Ryan Luke Dansie:

Hi. My broker has terrible history quality and gives hugely different results compared to other history data available. Any recommendations for any UK brokers which have 100% history quality please?

Ryan

No recommendations on brokers are allowed in the forum, so you should make your own search.

Metaquotes itself is starting to provide quality quotes for forex and many other officially quoted instruments. I hope we all are going to get rid of relying on brokers' history and use metquotes' instead.

We can't recommand brokers, but I think we can recommand the contracts.

If you are trading CFD's you're always gonna have different charts depending of the broker and most of the time they don't give good history data.

If you look for Future brokers, you may find some good quality history.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
To obtain the current market information there are several functions: SymbolInfoInteger(), SymbolInfoDouble() and SymbolInfoString(). The first parameter is the symbol name, the values of the second function parameter can be one of the identifiers of ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_INTEGER, ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE and ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_STRING. Some symbols...

Aleksandar Petrinic:
Metaquotes itself is starting to provide quality quotes for forex and many other officially quoted instruments. I hope we all are going to get rid of relying on brokers' history and use metquotes' instead.

This , Test on MetaQuotes MT5 ,Trade on anything else

[if Mq has your instrument that is]