Help please

I have a fully activated signal provider account under the name I trade on xm in the first the leverage was 1/888 I saw the leverage condition so I changed the leverage to 1/500 but in my profile it remained 1/888 Also, I want to activate the sale of my flag because it is not activated and is not green

In the attachments - Image leverage calculation in mql5 - Uploader photo of my account in xm - Signal sale image is not activated (not green)

** Please help correct the lever to 1/500
** Please solve the problem of not activating the sale of the signal

Abdelbasset Hamel:

I have a fully activated signal provider account under the name I trade on xm in the first the leverage was 1/888 I saw the leverage condition so I changed the leverage to 1/500 but in my profile it remained 1/888 Also, I want to activate the sale of my flag because it is not activated and is not green

In the attachments - Image leverage calculation in mql5 - Uploader photo of my account in xm - Signal sale image is not activated (not green)

** Please help correct the lever to 1/500
** Please solve the problem of not activating the sale of the signal

Be patient, the leverage and the availability for subscription will be repaired automatically in some hours or days.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Be patient, the leverage and the availability for subscription will be repaired automatically in some hours or days.

thanks a lot

Abdelbasset Hamel:

thanks a lot

Don't put your answers in a code frame please!

Eleni Anna Branou:

Don't put your answers in a code frame please!

Thank you
The problem was solved from the settings
* The lever spoke to
 1/500
* Do the sale of the signal

And the attachment image is confirmed

Files:
5555.PNG  32 kb

Abdelbasset Hamel:

Thank you
The problem was solved from the settings
* The lever spoke to
 1/500
* Do the sale of the signal

And the attachment image is confirmed

You have something with green I guess...

Reason: