OmegaFX Server is down cannot access Meta 4 trading platfrom

Hi support I am trading with a company called Omega FX and all contact with them has been stopped as their website is down and their support email and phone number is bouncing back and not connecting.  They use your Meta Trater4  and this is my details from the journal 2020.06.29 15:48:34.003    Data Folder: C:\Users\vcsto\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\C010A76380EAE8C95DE25DBCF86397B7

Can you inform me as to why I use my platform and there are instruments such as DOW Jun20 and SP500 Jun20 that are stuck on my platform which I cannot delete and are not functioning.

Please can you inform me as to what is happening with Omega FX

Thank you Cherie Stockil

We do not know about it.
Besides, the discussion about brokers is prohibited on the forum.
You need to contact with the broker, or you may find some other forums which are specializing on the discussions about brokers for example.

cherie stockil:

Server is down cannot access Meta 4 trading platfrom

Your terminal can run even if the broker's server is down. If you can't open the platform, that is your problem.

cherie stockil:

Hi support I am trading with a company called Omega FX and all contact with them has been stopped as their website is down and their support email and phone number is bouncing back and not connecting.  They use your Meta Trater4  and this is my details from the journal 2020.06.29 15:48:34.003    Data Folder: C:\Users\vcsto\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\C010A76380EAE8C95DE25DBCF86397B7

Can you inform me as to why I use my platform and there are instruments such as DOW Jun20 and SP500 Jun20 that are stuck on my platform which I cannot delete and are not functioning.

Please can you inform me as to what is happening with Omega FX

Thank you Cherie Stockil

A simple google search will inform you about what is happening.

I regret to say that we can't help you here.

Reason: