withdrawal in case the broker disappeared - page 3

dj4ever #:
Is there a way to get help from MT5 support team? I am also a victim of scammer using MT5 app. 

You've been scammed by a fake broker, not MT5.

MT5 is just a software for trading, nothing to do with your money or your dealings with your 'broker'.

Contact your country's financial fraud department and choose your next broker among the well known and regulated ones.

dj4ever #: Is there a way to get help from MT5 support team? I am also a victim of scammer using MT5 app. 

What part of “nothing to do with your money or your dealings with your 'broker'” was unclear?

ivan____:

Hello All,

I have an account on MT5 and I deposit money throught a broker called <broker name removed> (I trasfered the money to the broker and he was transfering to MT5), the broker disappered 3 weeks ago but the money are still on my account.

I mean is for sure a fraud but I don´t understand why the money are still on my real account on MT5.

Someone has some suggestion ? there is a way to take the money from Mt5 without my broker ?

thanks a lot
Hello dear,, did you solved your problem or still same situation? Please may I help you ? 

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You've been scammed by a fake broker, not MT5.

MT5 is just a software for trading, nothing to do with your money or your dealings with your 'broker'.

Contact your country's financial fraud department and choose your next broker among the well known and regulated ones.

Dear all, I am also the victim of same situation is there any way to take money back from my MT5 account please?? I will give reward as well Please just wanted to empty my MT5 account .. thank you 
My number is:<...>

Rifaint957 Arif #: Dear all, I am also the victim of same situation is there any way to take money back from my MT5 account please?? I will give reward as well Please just wanted to empty my MT5 account .. thank you 
Only the police or some government agency may be able to help you, but the chances are extremely low.
Reason: