Why did Euro Lost Strength

After lot of waiting for Euro to Buy , we found out that Euro has lost strength , Why ?

fattyforex:
After lot of waiting for Euro to Buy , we found out that Euro has lost strength , Why ?
Because of Draghi

My understanding is that the Euro weakened because it is deemed so expensive that it is hindering eurozone exports.

Candles:
My understanding is that the Euro weakened because it is deemed so expensive that it is hindering eurozone exports.
absolutely right

fattyforex:
Because the actual worth of an euro is zero.

PzTrading:
Because the actual worth of an euro is zero.
Pretty solid argumet, and I would have to agree... Is the Euro failing? Why did the crisis that began in USA cripple euro zone so badly, but left USA with lesser impact? This seems unfair, no?

Candles:
Pretty solid argumet, and I would have to agree... Is the Euro failing? Why did the crisis that began in USA cripple euro zone so badly, but left USA with lesser impact? This seems unfair, no?
fattyforex:
Cause negative interest of Euro

fattyforex:
In long term, Euro continue to weaken

Euro lost strength, until it will grow up again, then lost strength...This is speculation there is no objective reason.
Reason: