Who really controls the Forex market?

Stock market is centralized and Forex is decentralized -- Who really controls the Forex market?

I assume it is liquidity providers -- are they?

They are a lot of articles on who controls the Forex Market. The big question is how truth is the information. I think if we know who actually controls the market, maybe we can predict the moving in the market.

Considering the daily trillions dollars traded maybe no one controls it. Liquidity providers have the rule to assure the deal once someone buy/sell at marketprice. I believe that only central banks with their political monetary svalutations can significantly effort prices. See yen on last two years. 

ROMAN5:

Stock market is centralized and Forex is decentralized -- Who really controls the Forex market?

I assume it is liquidity providers -- are they?

From our (retail market) point of view, definitely. 

It would be good to know the true mechanism of forming price. However, these informations are hard to find.

Maybe we could list here some infos that might be close to true, or provide good explanations.

Like, Paul Craig Roberts.  

Insider Trading and Financial Terrorism on Comex - PaulCraigRoberts.org
Insider Trading and Financial Terrorism on Comex - PaulCraigRoberts.org
  • www.paulcraigroberts.org
To remind, this is our quarterly request for donations. If you want the information and analysis that this site provides to continue, you must support the site. As the alternative is the presstitutes or Ministry of Propaganda, it is a good decision to support this site. Quarterly Call to Donations It is time for my quarterly request for...
Reason: