Getting an order accepted immediately

During my news scalping strategy I need my orders to be accepted very quickly however on the Mt5 platform it can take forever for an order to be accepted. I know it's not my system because during other times (i.e non major news event times) my orders are accepted almost immediately most times but during major news event times it can take up to a minute or two for an order to be accepted. 

I desperately need my orders to be accepted quickly during major news event times. Is it because of the mt5 platform that i'm having such issues? Would the mt4 platform be better for my orders to be accepted immediately or are there any other solutions? 

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Paxil: t during major news event times it can take up to a minute or two for an order to be accepted.

Platform is irrevalent. Network is irrevalent.

The microseconds the EA takes is irrelevant, compared to the 20-200 milliseconds the network takes, which is irrelevant compared to the minutes to do a trade because of the servers during news.

OrderSend sends the request, network delivers, placed in the server queue. Once it reaches the top of the queue, you get filled or not, and the result delivered back to the terminal. Normally it is the 20-200 milliseconds the network takes to deliver is the limiting factor, but it can take minutes to do a trade because of the servers during news.

Reason: