Can't restore the cancelled signal

I want to restore my cancelled signal.

But after clicking on the "restore" button and then followed by "OK" button, the page refreshed but the signal state remains as "cancelled".

Anyone can assist?

Thanks.

James Ong:

I want to restore my cancelled signal.

But after clicking on the "restore" button and then followed by "OK" button, the page refreshed but the signal state remains as "cancelled".

Anyone can assist?

Thanks.

Do you mean as a signal provider or subscriber?

Where did you 'cancel' your signal?

If you mean unsubscribed, this cannot be reversed, your subscription has been cancelled for good.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Do you mean as a signal provider or subscriber?

Where did you 'cancel' your signal?

If you mean unsubscribed, this cannot be reversed, your subscription has been cancelled for good.

I mean as a subscriber.

I unsubscribed. But what’s the “restore” button for if it’s not for restoring the signal?

James Ong:
I mean as a subscriber.

I unsubscribed. But what’s the “restore” button for if it’s not for restoring the signal?

Where do you see the 'restore' option?

Post a screenshot please.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Where do you see the 'restore' option?

Post a screenshot please.

Here is the screenshot.

Files:
mql5.jpg  210 kb

James Ong:

Here is the screenshot.

This is a new option I didn't know about and from what I understand from the pop up message ("Are you sure you want to restore subscription? Payments made will not be touched."), you can restore your cancelled subscription for the remaining already paid period.

If your already paid subscription period has ended, I guess this option doesn't work and you have to subscribe again from the beginning.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is a new option I didn't know about and from what I understand from the pop up message ("Are you sure you want to restore subscription? Payments made will not be touched."), you can restore your cancelled subscription for the remaining already paid period.

If your already paid subscription period has ended, I guess this option doesn't work and you have to subscribe again from the beginning.

No, my above argument is not true, I've tested the 'restore' option to a subscription that had some more paid time left and didn't work, so something is not working as it should.

I will report this to MQL5 technicians for their consideration.

Reason: