Being Cheated by a broker in China - Help please! - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou: Not through here, find a lawyer to defend your interests.

A lawyer won't do an international lawsuit for $5000. Probably won't for $500,000.

Aaron Okay:
Dear community,

6-7 months ago I was contacted by a lady in China. She convinced me to invest in XAU trading and guide me thru how to deposit money in company account (where she works). 

I wanted to withdraw rest of my money. I requested from their portal withdrawal request but I can't trace or see any transaction/action on their side. All what I have is; the lady's whatsapp and hear teachers's (another guy working for the same company) skype.

What would you suggest? Please help! I have 0 clue on this kind of markets and don't know how to resolve it.

Thank you! 

Consider your money lost! You can't probably do much about it i think. A lesson learnt,don't get fooled by people telling you great stories how you will become rich, to good to be true offers and such...do your own research about brokers and i guess there are thousands of them and probably only a few of them is thrust worthy.

Anyone know how to identify if a broker is legit (real) or fake?

I don't understand this forum, but some good advice would be to contact interpol. If these brokerage steal your money it is wire fraud. I have made frauds in China return not just my money but others. 

Not impossible to get your money back. 
I am working on getting my money back from a brokerage that took my money today. I posted about it in general. But all the post about unethical posters seem to vanish. Like I say I am new on the forum but I read the posting ruled first . <Deleted by moderator>. 

William Roeder:
If the broker is not licensed in your country, there's nothing you can do.
How can you find out where they are licensed?????

Aaron Okay:
Dear community,

6-7 months ago I was contacted by a lady in China. She convinced me to invest in XAU trading and guide me thru how to deposit money in company account (where she works). 

I wanted to withdraw rest of my money. I requested from their portal withdrawal request but I can't trace or see any transaction/action on their side. All what I have is; the lady's whatsapp and hear teachers's (another guy working for the same company) skype.

What would you suggest? Please help! I have 0 clue on this kind of markets and don't know how to resolve it.

Thank you! 
Can you tell me where are you based ? 
As I also have been contacted by a lady . Through a dating app and she is trying to lure me in the same trap. However I can hold on to her before the investment but I can’t do it for longer .

395874:
Anyone know how to identify if a broker is legit (real) or fake?
choose an stp or ecn broker with fca regulation, it's the best imo.

Aaron Okay #:
Thank you all for your feedback, much appreciated.
Hi, 
Did you ever get your funds. 
I was scammed as well.  I wonder if it’s same scammers.  
Reason: