Is it possible to access account data?

Hi everyone,

I have a little doubt.

When using an EA is it possible that can access my account data, being able to hack??

It may sound stupid, buy i'm a little afraid.Anyone who knows help me pls.

Thanks

Yes ea can access your account data except the account holder passwords, but other people cannot access your data as the ea runs in your terminal. It only accessible to ea developer if its allowed to connect external server from your end. using ea without user permission its not possible to hack a trading account. simple as long as you can secure your account no one can hack it.

your trading account, e.g. MT4/MT5 login account is not your broker login account, where you can withdraw/deposit money.

NavinFx:
Yes ea can access your account data except the account holder passwords, but other people cannot access your data as the ea runs in your terminal. It only accessible to ea developer if its allowed to connect external server from your end. using ea without user permission its not possible to hack a trading account. simple as long as you can secure your account no one can hack it.
that is, the developer can access my account data except my password?

Soewono Effendi:
your trading account, e.g. MT4/MT5 login account is not your broker login account, where you can withdraw/deposit money.
but if he accesses my data, he can access the name of my broker. And then enter through the broker.

reimike123:
but if he accesses my data, he can access the name of my broker. And then enter through the broker.
can you login to your broker website using MT4 account ?

Soewono Effendi:
can you login to your broker website using MT4 account ?
login to mt4 is the same as my broker
Reason: