Indicators: Shved Supply and Demand - page 3

Payman
Payman  

hello sir , first thanks for great indicator. is it possible to see higher time frames zone in same time? i mean when in h4 chart also see D1 zone for example:)

also if adding alert option for when price enters lower time frame zone would make it much better.

blesses!

scalp-91
scalp-91  
Great indicator, but could you make one where I will plot the zones? 
zomik co
zomik co  
Thanks for this useful indicator BEHZAD aziz
ruozhuo
ruozhuo  
This is an amazing work! thank you very much!
Kadek Aryate
Kadek Aryate  

Great indicator, but could you please give me an explanation about : 

1. How the indicator decide weak or strong zone ? base on what ? and what is the mining ?

2. when price enter to weak zone, what the market psychology ? and what should trader do ?  

3. Where the price probably go ?

thank you

Mark N
Mark N  
Behzad Movaghar:
Hi, push notifications added to new version of the indicator.
Hi is there a push notification feature on the mt4 version? btw this is an amazing indicator
Mark N
Mark N  
Kadek Aryate:

Great indicator, but could you please give me an explanation about : 

1. How the indicator decide weak or strong zone ? base on what ? and what is the mining ?

2. when price enter to weak zone, what the market psychology ? and what should trader do ?  

3. Where the price probably go ?

thank you

try using pivot points or camarilla level indicators along with this indicator. gives extra confirmation
Mark N
Mark N  
Payman:

hello sir , first thanks for great indicator. is it possible to see higher time frames zone in same time? i mean when in h4 chart also see D1 zone for example:)

also if adding alert option for when price enters lower time frame zone would make it much better.

blesses!

just open a duplicate chart and use this indicator strictly for  lower timeframes or 1 timeframe  by deselecting the higher timeframes checkboxes in vizualization.  use 1 chart to see all S&D timeframes with no alerts, and the duplicate chart for lower timeframes with alert
Skyf
Skyf  
Please put On/off button to it.
Ay Hakeem
Ay Hakeem  

Hello,

Thanks for the great Supply and demand indictor.

Can you tell me what 'Tuncoat' in the configuration settings means ?

Is there any way to access the buffers via iCustom ?

Thanks.