Publish an EA written in python on the market

i have an expert advisor written in Python , but i can't seem to be able to upload it on the market here ! neither i can use strategy tester in the terminal 

Any solutions ?!

andrw11:

i have an expert advisor written in Python , but i can't seem to be able to upload it on the market here ! neither i can use strategy tester in the terminal 

Any solutions ?!

Of course you can't. What make you think your could use a Python code with the Market or MT5 ?

Alain Verleyen:
Of course you can't. What make you think your could use a Python code with the Market or MT5 ?

There is already an official library which you can use to make Python code interacts with MT5 ! 
what's the problem then ! 

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5

Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python
Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python
  • www.mql5.com
Python is a modern high-level programming language for developing scripts and applications. It contains multiple libraries for machine learning, process automation, as well as data analysis and visualization. MetaTrader package for Python is designed...

andrw11:

There is already an official library which you can use to make Python code interacts with MT5 ! 
what's the problem then ! 

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5

It's to send command on MT5 from Python. Not to run Python code on MT5 or the Market, this is not going to happen.

Alain Verleyen:
 this is not going to happen

OK !!

From Metaquotes CEO:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Canvas is awesome!

Renat Fatkhullin , 2020.01.21 18:37

We are not far behind, but rather far ahead of (all) other platforms. Canvas + OpenCL + full DirectX out of the box - is this behind ???

But the problem is that the circle of those who "can play this" is narrow. Most traders do not go beyond the standard technical indicators.

Right now we will release integration with Python in the editor and scripts with services. It will be possible to run Python programs directly in the terminal in the form of scripts, which will make it easy to transfer your analytical work to MT5. These are scripts, not experts - they cannot be chased in a tester.

Based on this, would it be possbile to create a script in python then call them in an EA?

Ie, you use the python script to create outputs based on models made in tensoflow or similar then the EA to make the trading decisions based on that information.

Reason: