How to fix History in the MT5 Toolbox from maximum to just 3 lines.

In my MT5 Demo Account I moved History in the Toolbox all the way to the top of the screen to maximum. Now it stays like that. I cannot get it back to show, for example, just three lines. 

Can someone please tell me how I can fix this, please? I downloaded a new Demo Account, but the problem remains. What must I do to get the History back from Maximum, which it will not allow me to change, back to just a few lines?

Everything in the Toolbox is at Maximum, it covers the whole screen. I cannot get it back down.

Thank you.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an...
Reason: