I can't access any trading terminals

I'm trying to look at the market and I can't see anything, the only display I have is "Waiting for update". There is a "Script error" when I try to access my account. How do I get the market to display?

It's been a long time since someone reported "Waiting for update."
  1. According to IBFX, open market watch (control-m) drag the symbol to the chart. Init() probably would fire.
              EA stops working after "WAITING FOR UPDATE" message... need help! - MQL4 programming forum #3 2012.06.29
              "Waiting for update" - Live Charts - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.050.04
  2. On some brokers demo accounts expire after several weeks, need to reopen periodically.
              Message "Waiting for update" - MQL4 programming forum 2012.10.30
  3. Close the terminal and delete <data folder>\..\config\terminal.ini You'll lose the placement of any open charts.
              Toolbars disappear - MQL4 programming forum 2011.10.14
Otherwise, backup your data, uninstall the terminal, delete the data directory, reinstall.

Ladie_Erica:
I'm trying to look at the market and I can't see anything, the only display I have is "Waiting for update". There is a "Script error" when I try to access my account. How do I get the market to display?

You are not properly logged in with a valid demo or real trading account.

Open one or contact your broker about your account credentials.

Reason: