Is it normal to see "Automated trading disallowed...." message in Experts Tab?

Hi. Need your help.

after syncing expers and indicators to mqsl vps, i have a successful message in Journal tab. however I have "Automated trading disallowed due to EA being synchronized with virtual hosting and enabled on virtual hosting...." message in Experts Tab.

Is everything good to run on my vps ?

thanks

MQL5 VPS is "Metatrader in cloud".
This "Metatrader in cloud" has nothing to do with your home Metatrader.
You have sent EA and indicators to this Metatrader in cloud (to MQL5 VPS), and autotrading is always ON in this VPS.

So, it is normal to see "Automated trading disallowed ..." on your home Metatrader because your EA is traded on the other Metatrader: in MQL5 VPS ("Metatrader in cloud").

----------------

You can look at VPS journal (two log files) to check about everything is good on VPS or not for example.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Ok, noted on that. no wonder i feel the local is always not auto trading. now it clears  my doubt.

Thank you

Reason: