weak developers

What should we do when a designer is unable to deliver a project when it is scheduled to be completed?

I handed the job over to the designer one day, but he couldn't finish it.

Today is the second day, but the creator has not answered since last night,

I have slashed the job but he still has no answer

In such a case, I feel that charging the site fee from the client is not a good idea.it;s change to fee designers

Hi. as I told before, do not put pressure on him. Give him a few days more. Developers have life, and also need time to develop, so they are not available all times.

Chalin Saranga Jayathilake:

What should we do when a designer is unable to deliver a project when it is scheduled to be completed?

I handed the job over to the designer one day, but he couldn't finish it.

Today is the second day, but the creator has not answered since last night,

I have slashed the job but he still has no answer

In such a case, I feel that charging the site fee from the client is not a good idea.it;s change to fee designers

As Jabbar saying yesterday was Friday and today is Saturday, not all people work during the weekend, so give it some time and follow your job's schedule.

Jabbar Ganji:
Hi. as I told before, do not put pressure on him. Give him a few days more. Developers have life, and also need time to develop, so they are not available all times.

But they should not forget their clients.

Why not give him a text message using the phone?

Isn't this a problem?

Eleni Anna Branou:

As Jabbar saying yesterday was Friday and today is Saturday, not all people work during the weekend, so give it some time and follow your job's schedule.

ok sir

But they should not forget their clients.

Why not give him a text message using the phone?

Isn't this a problem?

When you posted your Freelance job, you've chosen an execution period in days, how many were they?

Eleni Anna Branou:

When you posted your Freelance job, you've chosen an execution period in days, how many were they?

expiry date yesterday

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
To obtain the current market information there are several functions: SymbolInfoInteger(), SymbolInfoDouble() and SymbolInfoString(). The first parameter is the symbol name, the values of the second function parameter can be one of the identifiers of ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_INTEGER, ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE and ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_STRING. Some symbols...

expiry date yesterday

Then you are right to complain.

hellow friends developers is not answer yet..How do I get my money?

hellow friends developers is not answer yet..How do I get my money?
Everything is according to the rules here:
Rules of Using the Freelance Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Freelance section of mql5.com website is the service for fulfilling Orders of programming in MQL4 and MQL5. The Freelance service is available to registered users of MQL5.com aged 18 and older. To search for developers who are ready to write a program, an Order needs to be placed. A user who has placed an Order is hereinafter referred to as...

Sergey Golubev:
Everything is according to the rules here:

I'm having trouble reading this.

Lack of English knowledge. Can you make plain?

How to get my money up.

The creator has yet to answer.

He's been out for a day now

Please help me.

Reason: