Is there any other way of reading buffers?

Is there any other way of reading buffer values other than using iCustom?  

Of course you can always incorporate the calculation directly into your application without the need of calling any indicator.

Marco vd Heijden:
Of course you can always incorporate the calculation directly into your application without the need of calling any indicator.

Apart from that?

Tonny Obare: Is there any other way of reading buffer values other than using iCustom?  

Why would anyone require more than one way?

Tonny Obare:

Apart from that?

If you want a solution, you would better talk about your real problem.

Tonny Obare:

Apart from that?

Ctrl-D 
;)

Alain Verleyen:
If you want a solution, you would better talk about your real problem.

Indicator has like 300 input variables. 

If you have access to the source code you can do several things to omit the buffers completely but i don't know what you are trying to achieve.

If you do not have access to the source code then your options are limited.

Tonny Obare:

Indicator has like 300 input variables. 

If you omit input variables in iCustom, Metatrader will use defaults defined in the indicator. 
In fact, if you set 10 input variables in your iCustom call, MT4 will copy these values to the first 10 inputs in you indicator and use defaults for the rest of them.
So, if you have source code of the indicator, you might rearrange order of inputs and set those you need to change at the beginning.

Although, sometimes this worked very slow. I'm not sure, but it looks that when you omit input values, MT4 initializes indicator for each call to iCustom.

Try and see if it's usable in your case.

Marco vd Heijden:

If you have access to the source code you can do several things to omit the buffers completely but i don't know what you are trying to achieve.

If you do not have access to the source code then your options are limited.

The indicator has 300 user input variables which will have to be included in the iCustom function a hefty task that I don't even know if the function will take all of them without issues. 

Drazen Penic:

If you omit input variables in iCustom, Metatrader will use defaults defined in the indicator. 
In fact, if you set 10 input variables in your iCustom call, MT4 will copy these values to the first 10 inputs in you indicator and use defaults for the rest of them.
So, if you have source code of the indicator, you might rearrange order of inputs and set those you need to change at the beginning.

Although, sometimes this worked very slow. I'm not sure, but it looks that when you omit input values, MT4 initializes indicator for each call to iCustom.

Try and see if it's usable in your case.

So as long as you include 10 inputs in iCustom it will work okay?

Reason: