Depositing money

Can someone please help me.

I go to deposit money into my account for trading, and under neath it clearly states “I understand that I will not be able to use these funds for trading on a real account”

What does this mean as i signed up to trade but if i deposit money they are saying those funds arent used for trading. 

Bodyfx:

I go to deposit money into my account for trading, and under neath it clearly states “I understand that I will not be able to use these funds for trading on a real account”

What does this mean as i signed up to trade but if i deposit money they are saying those funds arent used for trading. 

MQL5 is not a broker.

You need to open an account with a broker to trade.

Keith Watford:

MQL5 is not a broker.

You need to open an account with a broker to trade.

I have with Advantage FX and when i told them the problem they said i needed to take it up with MQL5 as it states it on this website.

Bodyfx:

I have with Advantage FX and when i told them the problem they said i needed to take it up with MQL5 as it states it on this website.

What problem are you referring to?

Bodyfx:

Then you should have deposited money for trading with your broker, not here in MQL5.com.

MQL5.com is the provider of the Metatrader 4/5 software and you can buy here products and services, but not trade with your deposited money.

Bodyfx:

notabroker

at the bottom right corner it's clearly stated 😉

Reason: