Fake signal funds?

But are we really sure that the funds deposited on the signal providers are real? These figures are far from credible. I believe there is a way to fool MT4...

This provider have 3 signal, with total funds more then 100 MILLIONS. And he need to sell signal at 30USD?

FAKE!!!!

I think he is using cent account.

Gianluca Costamagna:

But are we really sure that the funds deposited on the signal providers are real? These figures are far from credible. I believe there is a way to fool MT4...

This provider have 3 signal, with total funds more then 100 MILLIONS. And he need to sell signal at 30USD?

FAKE!!!!

Yes there are ways to fool mt4. 

What you should focus on more is the drawdown, monthly net profit percentage. I mean I wouldn't sign up with him because if I see a broker that I don't recognise I usually avoid. 

Just checked the broker. He is the only one who uses that brokerage, the brokerage claims they are the biggest while have no proper address. LOL
stay away.  

SEPEHR HEIDARIAN:
Ho appena controllato il broker. È l'unico che usa quella mediazione, la mediazione afferma di essere la più grande mentre non ha un indirizzo adeguato. LOL
stai lontano.
Many thanks :)

A post has been deleted.

Do not post links to any signal/product in the forum.