I Can't get my mql5 I wrote & can use into metaeditor

The mql5 indicator I wrote shows up on the navigation panel by the chart. But not on th e navigation panel by metaeditor. I'd like to look at it. Also I can't find any of my programs in virtual store. users\your-name\AppData\Local|Virtua lStore\_your_metatrader\. I don't want to change my security settings. If I can save as a file, can I open a file. I'd like to print out my mql5 & metaeditor doesn't print nice. Thank-You greatly for any help.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Running MQL5 Program Properties - Documentation on MQL5

deegames999:

The mql5 indicator I wrote shows up on the navigation panel by the chart. But not on th e navigation panel by metaeditor. I'd like to look at it. Also I can't find any of my programs in virtual store. users\your-name\AppData\Local|Virtua lStore\_your_metatrader\. I don't want to change my security settings. If I can save as a file, can I open a file. I'd like to print out my mql5 & metaeditor doesn't print nice. Thank-You greatly for any help

--------------------------

Hi deegames,

You can try other editors like NotePad++ that will help you format and print the code. Make sure you use the MQ5 files and not the exe files. 

Hope this helps,

Robert

Hi Robert,

Notepad is very nice & fast. My indicator was a exe file.

Thank- You very much,

Deegames999