Using MQL5 Products on my personal MetaTrader account for Signal Service

Hi.
I am using MQL5 Community for many years and I have constantly bought interesting products from here like indicators, tools, expert advisors and I am using them in my personal MetaTrader accounts for my personal signal service.
I have asked many authors of the products if this is ok and none of them had any objections until recently.

I have bought this very expensive EA (most popular one from MQL5 right now) and I'm using it on my personal MetaTrader account.
Now the author is threatening to sue me for doing so.
How can I not use an EA after buying it ? is this possible ?

I have read terms & conditions in MQL5 and the only illegal thing to do is re-selling the products which I have never done.

Please enlighten me

Arthur:
Hi.
I am using MQL5 Community for many years and I have constantly bought interesting products from here like indicators, tools, expert advisors and I am using them in my personal MetaTrader accounts for my personal signal service.
I have asked many authors of the products if this is ok and none of them had any objections until recently.

I have bought this very expensive EA (most popular one from MQL5 right now) and I'm using it on my personal MetaTrader account.
Now the author is threatening to sue me for doing so.
How can I not use an EA after buying it ? is this possible ?

I have read terms & conditions in MQL5 and the only illegal thing to do is re-selling the products which I have never done.

Please enlighten me

I do not see any problem to use them for signal services. As I understood correctly signal providers are the most potential buyers for any EA's or Indicators. May be you are exposing a scammer. Many of the most of the popular ones are usually scam because they use different ways to earn good reviews. Please take a screen shot of the threat and write it to service desk. 

Syed Oarasul Islam:

I do not see any problem to use them for signal services. As I understood correctly signal providers are the most potential buyers for any EA's or Indicators. May be you are exposing a scammer. Many of the most of the popular ones are usually scam because they use different ways to earn good reviews. Please take a screen shot of the threat and write it to service desk. 

I have reported him to service desk
Thank you

Reason: