I build indicators for free

wevertonh
wevertonh  
Hello, i'm learning to code indicators, if you have any strategy i can build it for free. I only ask one thing, please check if the strategy looks good before asking me to code it.
William Roeder
William Roeder  
wevertonh i can build it for free.

Really? Less than a month ago you posted decompiled code and needed help with "Not all control paths return a value" error.

wevertonh
wevertonh  

First: I said i'm learning

Second: I learn fast

Third: Why you're so annoying? If you're not willing to say something usefull better to say nothing. You're being like this for years in this forum   go find something else to do

Nelson Wanyama
Nelson Wanyama  
wevertonh:

Third: Why you're so annoying? If you're not willing to say something usefull better to say nothing. You're being like this for years in this forum   go find something else to do

Haha. Kinda true anyway. :)

Kenneth Parling
Kenneth Parling  
William Roeder:

Really? Less than a month ago you posted decompiled code and needed help with "Not all control paths return a value" error.

indeed true

SungSungE
SungSungE  
wevertonh:
Hello, i'm learning to code indicators, if you have any strategy i can build it for free. I only ask one thing, please check if the strategy looks good before asking me to code it.
wevertonh:

America city closed ~ He got lot of time >,<