Auto renewal of VPS did not happen

I had automatically renew option on for my VPS server, however when the renewal date came around the server expired. 

I did have sufficient funds in my MQL5 account, although my credit card used to originally fund the server has since expired.

How do I get this resolved?  I have tried to log a request via service desk under Other, however when clicking send I get a message please add more information.

Chris Davis:

I had automatically renew option on for my VPS server, however when the renewal date came around the server expired. 

I did have sufficient funds in my MQL5 account, although my credit card used to originally fund the server has since expired.

How do I get this resolved?  I have tried to log a request via service desk under Other, however when clicking send I get a message please add more information.

The prices of MQL5 VPS have increased lately, check that you had the necessary funds into your MQL5 account.

MQL5 VPS price starts from $15 per month (with VAT charged in EU customers).

I am experiencing the same problem, but with the 24h free trial version. I did have sufficient funds in my MQL5 account to continue using it in a paid form, but the server has expired. Now i should start again completely. The bigger problem is that now the prices on the site and in metatrader are totally different. They are much higher in metatrader, where i should subscribe. Yesterday they were the same!

And the server ping times are much higher too. During the trial it was connected to the London vps, now it tries to connect to Frankfurt, and the ping are higher to my broker than if i were using my own computer.

Thank god i was using a demo account for the trial, now i would be in 50$ minus because the EAs i'm using are stopped...

Seems like this whole thing is a scam. By the way in return for the promised price and ping times, I would have gladly subscribed for 3 months. Now i don't know. Alarm signs...

odork123:

I am experiencing the same problem, but with the 24h free trial version. I did have sufficient funds in my MQL5 account to continue using it in a paid form, but the server has expired. Now i should start again completely. The bigger problem is that now the prices on the site and in metatrader are totally different. They are much higher in metatrader, where i should subscribe. Yesterday they were the same!

And the server ping times are much higher too. During the trial it was connected to the London vps, now it tries to connect to Frankfurt, and the ping are higher to my broker than if i were using my own computer.

Thank god i was using a demo account for the trial, now i would be in 50$ minus because the EAs i'm using are stopped...

Seems like this whole thing is a scam. By the way in return for the promised price and ping times, I would have gladly subscribed for 3 months. Now i don't know. Alarm signs...

You cannot continue straight away with a paid subscription, after your free minutes have expired, you need to make a new subscription from the beginning.

The difference in price has to do with the fact that EU customers, are subject to VAT.

Its funny how people use the word scam for every little issue they are facing.

Reason: