MT4 Multiple Orders

Hi ...Whenever i put a 2nd order for the same currency different size it assign automatically the same stop loss and take profit of the 1st order .Try to change it same think both orders having same SL and Tp . Anyone had same issue and know the Fix 

nabil84:
Hi ...Whenever i put a 2nd order for the same currency different size it assign automatically the same stop loss and take profit of the 1st order .Try to change it same think both orders having same SL and Tp . Anyone had same issue and know the Fix 

Hello,

maybe on your terminal run a script to put automatically stop loss and take profit.

Try to close all charts to terminate all scripts and experts.

Nikolaos Pantzos:

Hello,

maybe on your terminal run a script to put automatically stop loss and take profit.

Try to close all charts to terminate all scripts and experts.

When I put my 1st order i can set my preferred SL and Tp .If i put a 2nd order it will not assign any SL or Tp but if i need to set any SL or Tp it will be automatically of  the 1st order.it  combine both level together and if i modify it i have  the same level for both (see pics below).I don t use any EA 

Files:
1st_order_.png  31 kb
2nd_order.png  52 kb

Your second image shows that both orders have the same TP/SL

William Roeder:
Your second image shows that both orders have the same TP/SL

And that's my problem could not separate them .Even i cancel and reactivate the order  

Are you using a US broker? Then your broker is doing that for FIFO rules. All open tickets get the same TP/SL so the first closes first as required by law rules.

Since 2009, hedging is not permitted for US traders.
          NFA Enforces FIFO Rule, Bans Forex Hedging in US Forex Accounts - Trading Heroes
          FAQ: FIFO in the Forex Market - BabyPips.com

William Roeder:
Are you using a US broker? Then your broker is doing that for FIFO rules. All open tickets get the same TP/SL so the first closes first as required by law rules.

Since 2009, hedging is not permitted for US traders.
          NFA Enforces FIFO Rule, Bans Forex Hedging in US Forex Accounts - Trading Heroes
          FAQ: FIFO in the Forex Market - BabyPips.com

Thanks William for the Info but i'am not hedging I open 02 positions simultaneously ether long or short . the only difference in both is the lot size to be able to set different targets    

nabil84: Thanks William for the Info but i'am not hedging I open 02 positions simultaneously ether long or short .

My comment has nothing to do with hedging; hedging is impossible under FIFO rules.

William Roeder:

My comment has nothing to do with hedging; hedging is impossible under FIFO rules.

Sorry William i got it  now will try to check that out with my Broker .Thx

hi i have a problem of how to downloding mt4 

987771069:

hi i have a problem of how to downloding mt4 

You can only download MT4 from a broker's website nowadays.

Reason: