Upadate EA in MT5

Hello, I have seen that you bought an EA. I have a question that I can't find an answer. There is a new EA update.How can I update the EA without spending an activation? The update button does not appear in the market and if I delete it and download it again, an activation is spent. 

Nor was it automatically updated. I don't know what can I do :(

Yuri:
Hello, I have seen that you bought an EA. I have a question that I can't find an answer. There is a new EA update.How can I update the EA without spending an activation? The update button does not appear in the market and if I delete it and download it again, an activation is spent. 

Nor was it automatically updated. I don't know what can I do :(

In Market in your terminal, check under tab Purchased and you will find the update - if there are any new for the Product you have purchased

Kenneth Parling:

In Market in your terminal, check under tab Purchased and you will find the update - if there are any new for the Product you have purchased

I thought so but nothing appeared. I have reinstalled the client and from the mql5 website, I selected to install and the new mt5 was opened with it being updated
Reason: