I need help - Technical Issues

I'm recently started using MT4, and after couple of trades start to notice issued with my system:

1. New order disappeared from the right click menu.

2. New order from toolbar or tools open blank page, within active bars and I can not edit or place order.

3. Trades and pending order not appearing on the chart.

Any help, please.

asadek:

I'm recently started using MT4, and after couple of trades start to notice issued with my system:

2. New order from toolbar or tools open blank page, within active bars and I can not edit or place order.

Any help, please.

Try to uninstall and re-install your MT4 terminal.

Also make sure that you are propely logged into a valid live or demo trading account (you must see blue/green bars in the connection icon in the down right corner - and not red).

Eleni Anna Branou:

Try to uninstall and re-install your MT4 terminal.

Also make sure that you are propely logged into a valid live or demo trading account (you must see blue/green bars in the connection icon in the down right corner - and not red).

Thanks Eleni.. All of this been checked, but still the issue exists.. Even removed all indicators

asadek:
Thanks Eleni.. All of this been checked, but still the issue exists.. Even removed all indicators

A screenshot of your problem could help.

Eleni Anna Branou:

A screenshot of your problem could help.

Here are screen shoots related to issues 1 and 2.. For issue 3 could not make screenshot, because I can not even place order now :). The first issues appeared was no.3. As reminder the issues are as below:

asadek:

Here are screen shoots related to issues 1 and 2.. For issue 3 could not make screenshot, because I can not even place order now :). The first issues appeared was no.3. As reminder the issues are as below:

You have uploaded any screenshots.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You have uploaded any screenshots.

as attachments
Files:
1.jpg  335 kb
2.jpg  503 kb

asadek:
as attachments

First I can't see if you are properly logged into a live/demo account.

Secondly the market is closed during the weekend.

Thirdly, make sure that you have the specific pairs, enabled in MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols (double click on required instruments to become yellow).

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
Reason: