Discussion of article "Multicurrency monitoring of trading signals (Part 1): Developing the application structure"

New article Multicurrency monitoring of trading signals (Part 1): Developing the application structure has been published:

In this article, we will discuss the idea of creating a multicurrency monitor of trading signals and will develop a future application structure along with its prototype, as well as create its framework for further operation. The article presents a step-by-step creation of a flexible multicurrency application which will enable the generation of trading signals and which will assist traders in finding the desired signals.

Even during manual trading, the trader follows a certain operation algorithm and a sequence of actions, which can be presented as five main tasks:

• Define a trading signal.
  • Define market entry rules and entry type.
  • Manage open positions.
  • Define market exit signals.
  • Define market exit rules.

In manual trading, each of these tasks implies trader interaction both with the terminal (opening, closing and managing positions) and with the trading system (finding signals in the relevant markets using certain technical means). All these actions may take much time, and they also require from the trader to be attentive, focused and disciplined. The purpose of this series of articles is to relieve load on traders who execute operations manually. Let us create step-by-step a convenient flexible multicurrency application which will enable the generation of trading signals and which will assist traders in finding the desired signals.

Author: Alexander Fedosov

HI,
i have copied
Signal Monitor under Experts folder
EasyAndFastGUI under Include folder
EasyAndFastGUI under Image folder

But compile give me a lots of error: what is wrong?

The error concern
Objects
ElementBase
Element
Button
ButtonsGroup
Scolls
TimeCounter
TextBox

Federico Pompili:

HI,
i have copied
Signal Monitor under Experts folder
EasyAndFastGUI under Include folder
EasyAndFastGUI under Image folder

But compile give me a lots of error: what is wrong?

The error concern
Objects
ElementBase
Element
Button
ButtonsGroup
Scolls
TimeCounter
TextBox

As written in the article, this is just the markup of the future application. The next article will be the first result. Wait for publications.

In the future it will be released: