Installation Indicator Problem

I just paid the rent of an indicator I am on the MT4 platform but when I click on Install you hear the classic sound that compares when you cannot make an operation and the writing has failed. What should I do?

Hello i have paid for an inticator i want start trading on mt4 i created an account but no way to put money their to trad any help please 

Vayste90:

I just paid the rent of an indicator I am on the MT4 platform but when I click on Install you hear the classic sound that compares when you cannot make an operation and the writing has failed. What should I do?

Restart your computer and MT4 terminal and make sure that you've properly logged into your MQL5 account in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab.

Also check whether you are asked to put your MQL5 account password, down in the Market window, during installation.

Nope the problem remain

Vayste90:
Nope the problem remain

Post a screenshot of your problem.

Installation Failed in the Journal

Vayste90:

Installation Failed in the Journal

What browser are you using?

Make sure you have the latest Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed on your computer.

Can you see my image?

I post a link to the image as well as hope you can see it i am using Edge

Sorry, i had MT4 in Italian, here is in english 

Vayste90:

Sorry, i had MT4 in Italian, here is in english 

Make sure you have the latest Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed on your computer, restart your computer and MT4/5 terminal and try again.

Also make sure that you've properly logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab.

Also 2 of my clients reported same problems.

Reason: