Indicators: Volume Profile + Range v6.0 - indicator for MetaTrader 5 (Fixed iBarShift Issue)

Volume Profile + Range v6.0 - indicator for MetaTrader 5 (Fixed iBarShift Issue):

Volume Profile + Range v6.0 (former TPO). Distribution of deals by price levels at a given time interval. Displayed as a histogram. The width of the histogram at the level means the number of transactions carried out on it. All Credits of this Amazing indicator to Olexiy Polyakov. I have just fixed the iBarShift and iTime issues, since this is such a great indicator for traders ! Now it is working fine with this files.

Volume Profile + Range v6.0 - indicator for MetaTrader 5 (Fixed iBarShift Issue)

Author: TheCoder

VP-Range v6  works great but VP v6 totally freezes MT5.

MrsFreia:
VP-Range v6  works great but VP v6 totally freezes MT5.

Then if it freezes there must be a problem with your Computer or Terminal

Jefferson Metha:

Then if it freezes there must be a problem with your Computer or Terminal

It freezes for me also. It works for currencies but for CFD-s like DOW, Nasdag or S&P -  MT5 freezes. 

if the price is large  .it's like btc7000+ A50 12000+ USD.MT5  freezes.

This Indicator was designed for Currencies, with small prices, close to USD 1 or so...   If someone wants to further develop it to Bitcoins m will be great contribution to our community.

This one works properly:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/17

The Price Histogram (Market Profile) and its implementation in MQL5
The Price Histogram (Market Profile) and its implementation in MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
"Market Profile tries to provide this internal logic in the context of the market. It is a method of analysis that starts off with the understanding that price alone does not communicate information to the participant, just as words without syntax A long time ago, looking through a magazines subscription I have found an article "Market Profile...

Is it possible to have a minimum node too?

How to get the green accumulated volume profile at the right-hand side?

I Can't see the green histogram on the right of screen!!!!

Actually i cant see " VP-Range parameters" in setting window.
Reason: